Get a VoIP Phone for your business. It works better than an analog phone. A VoIP phone uses voice over Internet Protocol technology to make and receive telephone calls over an IP network, like the office internet or WiFi connection, instead of Bell office lines at significant cost savings. Eliminate long distance charges.
Have you thought about reducing the monthly phone bill for the office?
Ooma Office is the best VoIP service for businesses. No PBX is required. The pricing plans are simple to understand: you only pay per dedicated line and there are no long term contracts.
Ooma uses VoIP phones by Cisco and Yealink that are configured for their network and there’s even an Ooma App for Business that you can use on your Android or iPhone. Connect your Ooma VoIP phones to your home or office internet or WiFi, depending on your Ooma phone model.
Ooma Office Pricing and Features
- USA numbers are $19.95/month per user per month in USD, plus hardware and local and state taxes.
- Canadian numbers are $24.95/month (a 20% discount is available for multi-user accounts) in CAD, plus hardware and HST.
- There are no setup fees and no term contracts.
- Unlimited North America free long distance calling is included.
- Free Toll-Free Virtual Fax extension.
- Free Conference extension.
- Free Virtual Receptionist.
- Call us at 416-239-1361 or message us to set up your office with VoIP phones and service.
- You can keep all of your existing phone numbers.
What if your office is closed due to an outbreak or local disaster?
- Disaster-proof your business:
- Use the Ooma app on your phones to keep your business going from where ever you are.
- Ooma office allows you to make or receive calls from your desk IP phone, an analog phone connected to the Ooma base, and from the Ooma mobile app on your Android or iPhone, using data or WiFi, from anywhere in the world.
- Multi-ring service is included, so both your mobile app and your desk phone ring at the same time.
- Ooma offers both USA-based and Canadian based numbers for users based on the billing address. You can now have a US-based line that can be answered from anywhere.
- You can make unlimited calls from Europe or Asia to North America at no extra charge when you travel using the Ooma app on WiFi or data!
- Users are able to easily access voicemail messages and faxes from their Ooma app and via email. Automatic voicemail transcription is included. You can even archive all voicemails from every user. It is so simple to use, even my Mom can access her voicemail messages from her Ooma app.
- I can also get you deals on Yealink Conference IP phones for the boardroom,
- Yealink T48S VoIP Phone
- Cisco VoIP phones:
Ooma is a full-featured IP-telco service provider.
Compare Ooma Office VoIP Phone features
VoIP Calling Plan
- Unlimited calling in and to the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Low international rates
- Needs no telephone wiring
- Plug-n-play Ethernet cables
- 24/7 online and telephone support
VoIP Office features
- Virtual Receptionist
- Modes for business and after hours
- E911 service
- Extension dialing
- Internet fax (forwards to email) 5
- Voicemail forwarding to email
- Call transfer
- Ring groups with sequential or multi-ring options ($9.95 USD / $14.95 CAD per group)
- Conference server 5
- Online call logs
VoIP Mobility features
- Mobile VoIP Phone App
- Call forwarding
5: Conference server and internet fax available for an additional monthly fee
Contact David Michaels to sign up with Ooma:
5230 Dundas Street West
RPO Box 40571 Six Points Plaza
Etobicoke, ON, Canada M9B 6K8