Start your Business
More than 22 years of experience in helping Canadian businesses get started
Business registration starts with:
- Picking a name,
- Choosing your jurisdiction and
- Choosing your entity type.
You may start by searching the unique or distinctive element of your proposed business name with a Business Name Search.Business Name Search
If you are ready to incorporate your business, you need to:
- Pick a legal ending (we recommend Inc. or Corp.)
- Pick a jurisdiction (we recommend Canada for unique names.)
- Order a full NUANS search report for your jurisdiction.
To order a NUANS search for Alberta, Nova Scotia, NWT, Ontario, PEI or Canada, click the link below:Order NUANS Search