Checkout Terms: One-time non-refundable charge
The terms of this purchase are that you will incur a one-time charge to your credit card or to your PayPal account as follows:
- Your credit card will be charged by Intelliguard Corp. o/a Nuans Reports or Business Registration, depending on the payment option you select.
- There are no refunds for the Nuans reports that you order, even if you find out that the name you selected is not available. The purpose of a Nuans report is to find out whether a name is available. The content and completeness of Nuans reports are subject the Nuans Terms and Conditions, as set out by Industry Canada.
- There are no refunds after buying a pre-completed set of Articles of Incorporation. These Articles of Incorporation are subject to copyright by David T. Michaels, J.D., and may be used only once. If you need to incorporate another business, please buy another set of Articles of Incorporation.
- There are no refunds for trademark applications or other services once we begin to perform the service for you. We bill you on a pay-as-you-go basis; you may quit incurring additional fees at any time.
- Government fees and other disbursements are not included in our fees.
- Prosecution and registration fees are not included. You may need to hire a trademark agent or a trademark lawyer if your trademark application is rejected on the basis that it is not registrable or if someone opposes your trademark application.
- Intelliguard Corp. will represent you as your Canadian representative for service regarding your trademark application at no charge if we file the trademark application for you. You agree to update us if you change your address, telephone number, or email address.
- If you want your documents shipped to you via Canada Post or a courier, then you agree to pay the shipping fees. We don’t charge for delivery via email or downloads.